m e e t ; j a n d k ♥

Hi, welcome to our blog :) we're two girls, J & K. we're like sisters. We love to online shop, and we also love to shop in real life. We made this blog to review stuff that we buy to hopefully help you with your shopping experience as well ! If you have any requests, for sponsors or anything else, or any questions, you can email us at jk-chatter@hotmail.com & we'll reply within 24 hours. hope you enjoy reading through our blog <3

Thursday, January 13, 2011

[REVIEW] Garnier Fructis - Oily Roots Dry Ends - Shampoo & Conditioner

G A R N I E R  F R U C T I S  -  O I L Y  R O O T S  ,  D R Y  E N D S






W h a t  i t  s a y s  a t  t h e  b a c k ;
The formula purifies the scalp and repairs the ends.


M y  h a i r  t y p e ;
As I tend to have very oily roots I have to wash my hair everyday leaving my ends very dry so I decided to give this a go.


D o e s  i t  w o r k ; 
For me, this works very well, after I wash my hair with this shampoo and conditioner it leaves my hair clean and the ends less dryer than usual. 
For the oily roots, it works well, by using this shampoo I don’t have to wash my hair often. As for the dry ends it works alright but my ends are still kind of dry. 



P r i c e :
I got these 2 bottles (250ml/bottle) for 2.99 each 

O p i n i o n ; 
After I just wash my hair for the first day, roots are clean, ends kind of dry.
Second day, roots are clean, ends aren’t dry, hair is shiny. (:
Third day, roots kind of oily, ends aren’t dry. 
I don’t go on to the fourth day cause I wash it at the end of the third day. 


O V E R A L L ; 4 / 5
If you have oily roots and really dry ends like me, I suggest you use the Garnier Fructis shampoo but buy a different conditioner thats for dry/damaged hair. 
If you have just oily roots, both the shampoo and conditioner will be good for you.


 J

No comments:

Post a Comment