m e e t ; j a n d k ♥

Hi, welcome to our blog :) we're two girls, J & K. we're like sisters. We love to online shop, and we also love to shop in real life. We made this blog to review stuff that we buy to hopefully help you with your shopping experience as well ! If you have any requests, for sponsors or anything else, or any questions, you can email us at jk-chatter@hotmail.com & we'll reply within 24 hours. hope you enjoy reading through our blog <3

Thursday, January 13, 2011

[REVIEW] CCT-Fashion Wholesale Site - Accessories

C C T - F a s h i o n  W h o l e s a l e  S i t e - A c c e s s o r i e s

Stock Photos

My Photos
A b o u t ;
Cct-fashion is a site that sells wholesale asian fashion and accessories.

A d v a n t a g e s ;
Wholesale Site. Cheap, Asian Fashion and Accessories. Customer Service.

D i s a d v a n t a g e s ;
Shipping Cost. MUST purchase 2 of each item and have a minimum order of at least 6 accessory items or 12 fashion items (remembering you have to order at least 2 of each style). Hard to navigate around site - Very Plain.

O p i n i o n s ;
I purchased many types of accessories from cct-fashion recently and was very happy to receive my order. My order was quite cheap but due to shipping costs, it made my order quite expensive. The order took about a week to arrive. When I first opened my package, the items were good quality and just as the pictures on the site. I wore most of the accessories and they were very durable. There was one bracelet that I ordered that broke within a day of wearing it, the bow tore right off because it was glued on terribly. There was a small fault in the details of each accessory.

O V E R A L L ; 7 / 1 0
I hate ordering 2 of each item as the items usually came in one colour, but then again it is a wholesale site.
I would order from this site again, they had very good customer service.
Most items were of good quality and colour.


J

4 comments:

  1. I am very passionate about fashion accessories mainly like jewelry and I want to buy some latest designed jewelry of good quality. Is anyone knows the best wholesale fashion accessories so that I can move according to latest fashion trends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great informative blog about clothes.I have found here much useful information for myself.

    wholesale urban wear & wholesale fitted hats

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... summerfashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. detectives privados madrid

    ReplyDelete