m e e t ; j a n d k ♥

Hi, welcome to our blog :) we're two girls, J & K. we're like sisters. We love to online shop, and we also love to shop in real life. We made this blog to review stuff that we buy to hopefully help you with your shopping experience as well ! If you have any requests, for sponsors or anything else, or any questions, you can email us at jk-chatter@hotmail.com & we'll reply within 24 hours. hope you enjoy reading through our blog <3

Monday, January 17, 2011

[REVIEW] Bugslock Mosquito Repellent Bands


Bugslock Mosquito Repellent Bands



About ;
Bugslock Repellent Bands are just straps that you can put around your wrists, arms, legs or ankles. They repel mosquitoes.
Does it work ;
NO, it does not work at all. I bought this for a hiking trip I was going to. I tried wearing it and its wet and soggy and hard to use (as in put on). I actually tested this near a mosquito and it didn’t even fly away. The smell as well is so strong, (like a really concentrated perfume) and doesn’t last that long either.
Price ;
I got this for like $2 for a pack of 10 on Ebay so wasn’t waste of that much money.
OVERALL ;
I gave it a 1 and not a 0 due to the price. Would I buy this again? definitely not.


1 comment:

  1. Hello. You should buy original bugslock from Korea on website http://www.bugslockusa.com/, not from ebay, or china. etc.

    ReplyDelete